Certainly! Aver.com is a technology company that specializes in video and audio solutions for education, business, and healthcare. The company was founded in 1990 in Taiwan, and since then, it has expanded its reach to over 100 countries worldwide.
Aver is a technology company that develops and markets video surveillance solutions to the global market. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with offices worldwide. It currently trades under the ticker symbol AVRS on the NASDAQ exchange (AVRS).
Aver’s products include:
- NVRs (Network Video Recorders) – These are devices that record video from cameras on your property and store it for later viewing or analysis. Aver offers both standalone NVRs as well as ones that integrate with other systems like access control or fire alarms.<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>* Cameras – These are used to capture images of objects or people at a given location.<br> <br>
- Software Solutions
AVer provides software solutions that help companies to manage their data centers, storage and networks. The company’s products include AverVision, AverControl and AverStorage.
AVer offers a wide range of products for data center infrastructure management (DCIM), including:
Products & Services
AVer’s products and services include:
- Absolute Data & Device Security (ADDS) – a comprehensive solution designed to protect data in motion, at rest and in use.
- Absolute Service – an end-to-end service offering that provides customers with proactive monitoring of their IT infrastructure from AVer’s global operations centers.
- Absolute Manage – a cloud-based management platform that enables customers to automate processes across their entire network environment, including managing network devices remotely via the web browser or mobile apps
- Phone Number
- Email Address
The AVer citation style is a modified version of the APA style. It uses parenthetical citations to give credit to sources and provide readers with more information about the source’s content.
- Use trusted sources. If you don’t know whether or not a source is trustworthy, ask yourself: Is it written by someone with expertise in this area? Does it provide credible evidence for its claims? Is there any reason to doubt its validity (e.g., if it came from an unreliable website)? If you answered “no” to any of these questions, then you should probably avoid using that source in your paper and find another one instead!
- Include relevant information about each citation in your bibliography section at the end of your paper so that readers can easily find out where you got all those great facts from!
History of AVer
AVer was founded in 1969 by a group of engineers who wanted to create a company that would help make people’s lives easier. The company’s mission statement reads:
The purpose of this corporation is to provide products and services that improve the quality of life for individuals, families and businesses worldwide through innovation, technology leadership and service excellence
- CEO & Founder:
- Board of Directors:
- 2019 revenue: $939.7 million
- Net income: $31.6 million
*Aver Media is a global leader in digital content distribution, marketing and monetization solutions. With more than 500 employees worldwide, Aver Media has offices in New York City; Los Angeles; London; Singapore; Tokyo and Sydney.
*In addition to its global headquarters in Beverly Hills CA (USA), Aver Media has locations across North America including Chicago IL (USA), Toronto ON (Canada) and Montreal QC (Canada).
Product & Service Offerings
- Absolute Data & Device Security: AVer’s Absolute Data & Device Security platform provides a comprehensive set of security features for protecting data and devices. It includes antivirus, antimalware, content filtering and intrusion prevention services that are delivered via cloud or on-premises solutions.
- Absolute Service: AVer’s Absolute Service offering offers remote monitoring and management tools that allow customers to remotely monitor their networks from anywhere at any time through an intuitive user interface (UI). This allows businesses to proactively manage their IT infrastructure without having to physically visit each location regularly, saving them time as well as money spent on travel expenses.
- Absolute Manage: AVer’s Absolute Manage solution provides real-time visibility into network performance so that organizations can identify problems before they occur while also providing proactive recommendations on how best solve those issues based on historical data collected over time through its other offerings such as monitoring services provided by third party vendors such as Splunk Inc., whose software collects logs generated by servers running Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 operating systems along with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1 database applications installed within them; VMware ESXi 4 U2 hypervisor software version 5
As of March 9, 2021, Aver.com’s revenue is not publicly available. Additionally, the company is not listed on any public stock exchange.
Aver.com has a wide range of products that cater. Some of their product lines Conencing includes all-in-one video conferencing systems, webcams, and accessories for remote meetings and collaboration.
- Education Solutions: Aver.com offers interactive flat panels, document cameras, and visualizers that enable teachers and students to engage in interactive learning experiences.
- Healthcare Solutions: Aver.com provides telemedicine solutions, medical-grade monitors, and video conferencing systems that facilitate remote consultations and diagnoses.
- Professional AV Solutions: This line includes a range of audio and video solutions for boardrooms, auditoriums, and other professional settings.
Aver.com is headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan. Their website is www.aver.com, and their telephone number is +886-2-2226-3638. For e-mail support, customers can send their inquiries to [email protected].
Source : Google
Editor by : Softwarehubs