Flexera Software is a leading provider of software licensing, compliance, and installation solutions for software vendors, enterprises, and government agencies. The company’s official website, www.flexera.com, was launched in 2008 after it was founded in 2003. As of 2023, Flexera Software’s revenue is not publicly available. The company is privately held and does not have a stock code.
Flexera Software is a global software company that provides solutions to help organizations manage their software assets. The company was founded in 1982, and has since grown to become one of the largest providers of enterprise-wide software asset management (SAM) solutions.
Flexera offers products for managing the lifecycle of software licenses, including license compliance reporting and auditing; license optimization through virtualization and cloud environments; automated entitlement analysis; and more.
The Flexera website is easy to use and navigate. It has an extensive library of white papers and case studies that you can download for free, which will help you learn about the company’s products and services.
Flexera Software generates revenue through the sale of software and services. In 2017, its top five product categories were:
- Configuration Management (CM)
- DevOps Automation Tools
- Cloud Management Platforms
- License Compliance & Renewal Solutions
- Licensing Administration
Flexera Software was founded in 1983 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke. The two were computer science professors at the University of California, Berkeley when they created their first product, Type 1. This font editor was designed to work with a new type of font technology called TrueType.
In 1984, Adobe Systems purchased Flexera Software for $3 million in stock options and cash; this marked the beginning of a long-standing partnership between Adobe and Flexera that continues today.
Flexera Software employs more than 20,000 people worldwide, with its headquarters located in Sunnyvale, California.
Products & Services
Flexera Software offers a wide range of products and services. The company’s flagship product is FortiGate, an enterprise firewall solution that allows you to manage your network from anywhere in the world. It also offers FortiWiFi, which allows you to monitor wireless networks so you can ensure they are secure; FortiAnalyzer, which helps organizations identify potential threats before they become problems; and FortiManager (formerly known as N-Central), which provides centralized management for multiple devices across an organization’s entire IT infrastructure.
Flexera Software offers several official products, including:
- FlexNet Manager Suite: This is a software asset management solution that helps organizations optimize their software licenses and reduce costs.
- InstallShield: This is a software installation solution that helps software vendors package and distribute their applications to end users.
- FlexNet Operations: This is a cloud-based entitlement management solution that helps software vendors manage and protect their intellectual property.
- FlexNet Code Insight: This is a software composition analysis solution that helps organizations identify and manage open source and third-party components in their software applications.
Flexera Software’s headquarters is located at 300 Park Boulevard, Suite 500, Itasca, IL 60143, USA. To reach Flexera Software’s customer support team, customers can call +1 (800) 374-4353 or send an email to [email protected].
Source : Google
Editor by : Softwarehubs