Capella Technologies is a document management software company that was founded in 1997. The company’s official website was launched in the same year, and it has since become a well-known provider of document automation solutions.
Capella Technologies is a privately held company that was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Taiwan. The company offers an array of products and services, including:
- Cloud-based solutions for enterprise data center management, including cloud computing, virtualization, networking and security;
- Cloud-based solutions for service providers; and
- Software products for mobile device management (MDM), network access control (NAC) and identity management.
Capella Technologies was founded in 1982 as an importer of IBM products. The company quickly expanded into server and storage solutions, becoming one of the top players in this space by the late 1990s. In 2018, MiTAC International Corporation acquired Capella Technologies for $2 billion USD.
The company is not publicly traded, so its stock ticker is not available.
Capella Technologies is a global provider of technology solutions for the healthcare industry. The company’s offerings include cloud-based platforms, mobile apps and analytics services that help hospitals manage patient care better.
Capella Technologies was founded in 2001 by CEO Bill Flora who had previously worked at Sun Microsystems and Oracle Corporation before starting his own business. Today, Capella has more than 1,000 employees worldwide with offices in North America (San Francisco Bay Area), Europe (Amsterdam) and Asia Pacific (Singapore).
Capella is a private company, so it does not disclose its financial information publicly.
Capella Technologies was founded by brothers Chen Chien-Chi and Chen Chien-Nan in 1983. The company’s name is derived from the Capella star, which is located in the constellation Auriga.
Products and Services
Capella Technologies is a leading provider of server, storage and data center solutions. Their product portfolio includes:
- Servers – Capella offers a range of high-performance servers for both small businesses and large enterprises. They offer servers that support virtualization, cloud computing and high-performance computing (HPC). Their servers are designed to be energy efficient with a low TCO (total cost of ownership) which helps reduce your operating costs.
- Storage solutions – Capella offers various storage solutions including NAS (Network Attached Storage), SAN (Storage Area Network), DAS (Direct Attached Storage) as well as hybrid systems that combine these three technologies into one solution. These solutions are designed to be scalable so you can grow with your business needs over time without having to invest in new hardware again!
Capella Technologies is a privately held company, and as such, it does not have a stock code. The company’s revenue is not publicly disclosed, but it has a large customer base and provides solutions to many Fortune 500 companies.
Capella Technologies offers a range of document automation products, including:
- DocuFlow: a document automation solution that helps businesses automate their document workflows and streamline document production.
- DocuMatrix: a document management system that provides comprehensive document tracking and reporting capabilities.
- DocuSuite: a suite of document automation solutions that includes document management, workflow automation, and electronic forms.
- DocuSign Integration: an integration that allows users to send and sign documents electronically with DocuSign.
Capella Technologies’ headquarters is located in Irvine, California, and their website is www.capellatech.com. The company can be contacted via phone at (949) 727-2025 or via email at [email protected]. Their address is 15375 Barranca Pkwy Ste B-111, Irvine, CA 92618.