Buy Original Software for Less – Smart and Safe!
Pre-owned licences are a legal way to buy original software in North America and Europe. They are surplus or used licences that the initial acquirer no longer needs.
The benefits of pre-owned software are many. Software doesn’t wear out, so you get exactly the same product as the first owner. Only you pay less! You reduce your company’s IT expenses and free up funds to invest. If you need older software versions no longer available at the manufacturer, second-hand licences are your only option. And you get the same upgrade and downgrade rights as the original buyer.
- We ask the previous license owner for a declaration of destruction, confirming that their licenses are no longer in use and therefore suitable for the problem-free use by the new buyer.
SCPO Volume Licenses:
- You will receive papers for the license transfer including information about the previous owner.
- Original license keys and information about the original owner as well as
- Delivery note and invoice by Software ReUse, documenting the license transfer to you.
SCPO Retail Products or physically delivered Products (e.g. OEM):
- You will receive the product as delivered originally including certificate auf authenticity (COA)
SoftwareHUBs offers pre-owned Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk corporate volume licences in full compliance with US, European law. Order 5 or more of them and get the most favourable terms!
To receive an online consultation, please book a meeting with one of our specialists!
*Service available only on the territory of the North America
Categories of Pre-Owned Products
How much do you save?
Pre-owned software is a cost-effective alternative to buying brand new. Overall savings per product start from 30% and reach up to 80% off the regular retail price of new software.
Let’s make an example:
* Please note that this is only an example. The difference in savings will vary between products.SOFTWAREHUBS