FalconStor is a data protection and recovery solutions company that provides services to enterprises, government agencies, and healthcare organizations. The company’s official website, www.falconstor.com, was launched in 2000 after the company was founded in 1994. As of 2023, FalconStor’s revenue is not publicly available. The company is listed on the OTC Pink Sheets under the ticker symbol FALC.
FalconStor Software, Inc. is a data protection and storage management software company that provides innovative solutions to businesses across the globe. The company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas. FalconStor provides data protection and storage solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries including healthcare, finance, education, government, and more.
FalconStor’s website is user-friendly and provides detailed information about the company’s products and services. The site offers a variety of resources including case studies, white papers, and webinars.
Stock Ticker Symbol
FalconStor is a publicly traded company listed on the OTC Markets under the ticker symbol FALC.
FalconStor’s revenue for the fiscal year 2020 was $25.6 million USD. The company’s revenue has fluctuated over the years due to market conditions and changes in the industry.
FalconStor was founded by ReiJane Huai, Wayne Lam, and Eli Oxenhorn. ReiJane Huai served as the CEO of the company until his untimely death in 2011. Wayne Lam and Eli Oxenhorn continue to serve on the company’s board of directors.
FalconStor has a global workforce of approximately 200 employees. The company has offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Products & Services
FalconStor provides a range of data protection and storage management solutions to businesses of all sizes. The company’s products and services include:
- FreeStor – a software-defined storage platform that enables businesses to manage their data across various storage systems and cloud platforms. This product provides a unified data protection and storage management solution.
- Backup and Recovery Solutions – FalconStor provides backup and recovery solutions that help businesses protect their critical data and recover it in the event of a disaster.
- Continuous Data Protection – FalconStor’s continuous data protection solution helps businesses protect their data in real-time, minimizing data loss and downtime.
- Replication Solutions – FalconStor provides replication solutions that enable businesses to replicate their data across various locations for disaster recovery purposes.
For more information about FalconStor’s products and services, visit their website at https://www.falconstor.com/.
FalconStor is headquartered at 1250 Capital of Texas Hwy S, Building 3, Suite 400, Austin, TX 78746. You can reach them at +1 (631) 773-5859 or via email at [email protected].
- FalconStor website: https://www.falconstor.com/
- FalconStor 2020 Annual Report: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/FALC/financials/annual-report
- Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/companies/FALC.PK
FalconStor is a leading provider of data protection and storage management solutions to businesses of all sizes. The company’s products and services are designed to help businesses protect their critical data and minimize downtime in the event of a disaster. With a global workforce and a range of products and services, FalconStor is well-positioned to serve businesses across various industries.
Source : Google
Editor by : Softwarehubs