History of IMSI
IMSI was founded in 2002 by a group of students at the University of California, Berkeley. The company’s mission is to provide high-quality education to students around the world and help them achieve their goals.
IMSI has grown into an organization that now offers programs in more than 30 countries around the world. In addition to its main campus in San Francisco, California (USA), IMSI has campuses in New York City (USA) and London (United Kingdom).
You can find the stock ticker for IMSI on the NASDAQ. The company has been around since 2000, but it was only listed as a publicly traded company in 2007. Since then, its revenue has grown steadily every year until 2016 when it hit an all-time high of $1 billion in sales and profits of over $100 million dollars.
- Number of employees: 1,000+
- Website address: imsibrand.com
- Contact information: [email protected]
Products & Services
The IMSI Brand provides a variety of products and services. This section will provide you with the information you need to help determine which product or service is right for your company.
- Website Design
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
References & Sources
- IMSI is a brand that has been around since the early 2000s, and it’s still going strong today. You can find out more about this popular company by looking at their website, which includes information on their products and services as well as contact details for the company headquarters.
- Another good source of information about IMSI is Wikipedia, which has an entire page dedicated to this company’s history and achievements over time. It also includes links back to other sites where you can learn more about them if you want additional reading material!
Source : Google
Editor by : Softwarehubs