Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 for Windows / Mac – 1 User, 6 Months Subscription License
- Create and Produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more – on Windows or Mac – and on the go with CorelDRAW.app™.
- Connect Collaborate with clients and colleagues using CorelDRAW.app to gather feedback from one or many reviewers.
- Complete Deliver exceptional results in less time, thanks to seriously productive tools for any type of output.
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Main Type Graphics/Multimedia
- Software Sub Type Graphics/Designing
- Software Name CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020
- Language Supported Multilingual
- Platform Supported PC
- Operating System Supported Windows
- License Information License Type Box Pack License Quantity 1 User
Create with passion. Design with purpose.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more – on Windows or Mac – and on the go with CorelDRAW.app™.
Collaborate with clients and colleagues using CorelDRAW.app to gather feedback from one or many reviewers.
Deliver exceptional results in less time, thanks to seriously productive tools for any type of output.
Tools for serious productivity and limitless creativity
From stunning artwork to impactful web graphics and stand-out print, express your creative vision with tools that empower you to deliver pro results you’ll be proud of.
Game-changing collaboration tools
Connect with clients and colleagues on designs like never before. Share your concepts with your reviewers in the Cloud, inviting them to view, annotate, and comment directly on your CorelDRAW design files using CorelDRAW.app. Making design changes couldn’t be easier, with feedback from one or many contributors, all in one place—your working file.
Showcase type beautifully with new typographic technologies and enhancements to core type tools.
- Fine-tune type responsively with support for variable fonts.
- Format paragraphs effortlessly with new numbered lists and enhancements to bulleted lists.
- Enjoy a seamless text workflow between web and desktop.
Next-level trace results
Enjoy exceptional bitmap-to-vector trace results, thanks to the impressive new AI-powered PowerTRACE™. Benefit from advanced image-optimization options that help improve the quality of a bitmap as you trace it.
Impressive AI-powered image solutions
- Watch in awe as machine-learned models expand your design capabilities and accelerate workflows.
- Leverage AI to enlarge images without losing detail.
- Eliminate noise from highly-compressed JPEG images
- Apply new machine-learned effects to bitmaps and vectors.
- Create masks faster and more accurately with the new Smart Selection tool.
Serious performance gains
Work more efficiently and achieve better results with a noticeably quicker, more responsive suite of applications. With up to 10x faster performance over our last version, you’ll move from concept to completion in record time.
Better because of you
Thanks to your valuable input, we’ve made enhancements to Find & Replace, Align and Distribute, shadow effects, and more in CorelDRAW. Your most loved Corel PHOTO-PAINT features – from masks, effects and lenses, to Replace Color – also got much better!gn tools at your fingertips.
Professional design tools at your fingertips
Use CorelDRAW’s powerful vector illustration tools to turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art. Create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools. Add creative effects to your vector artwork with effect tools like Contour, Envelope, Blend, Mesh Fill, and more.
Find all the tools you need to create layouts for brochures, multi-page documents and more. Use the Placeholder Text tool to mock up a page and see how the text will look.
Arrange type beautifully with a complete set of typography tools. Add effects to text like block shadows and contours, fine-tune fonts responsively with variable font support, fit text to paths, and more.
Organize and manage your font library with the intuitive Corel Font Manager, and use your favorite fonts without installing them. Work faster with fonts using the network storage feature.
Retouch and enhance your photos with Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s powerful layer-based photo editing tools. Adjust color and tone, remove imperfections, correct perspective and more. Use AfterShot 3 HDR to create stunning High Dynamic Range photos from your RAW images.
Color, fills and transparencies
Easily apply color to fills and outlines using color swatches, or generate colors based on color harmonies. Change the transparency of an object and fill objects with patterns, gradients, mesh fills, and more.
Edit bitmaps and vectors knowing you won’t harm the original image or object. Enjoy many non-destructive features such as the Block Shadow tool, Symmetry Drawing mode, the Impact tool, Add Perspective, and Non-Destructive Effects in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
Styles and style sets
The Object Styles docker makes it a breeze to manage styles and style sets to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects, produce iterative versions, and format whole documents quickly and consistently.
Unparalleled object control
Control every element in your document with a handy Objects docker, that allows you to hide, rename, search for objects, and change their stacking order. Use the Object Properties docker to manage object formatting, fills, and more.
Adapt your design space to match your workflow needs. Seamlessly import CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT workspaces that were created in previous versions, or use predefined workspaces to keep industry-specific tools organized and accessible.
Design for print or web
Experience flawless publishing and output, every time.
- Control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print
- Develop captivating website content with a collection of web graphics tools and presets
- CorelDRAW® 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020 – Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager™ 2020 – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app™ – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE™ – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Specifications and Compatibility
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit**, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
System Requirements Processor:
Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit all with latest Updates and Service Packs Hard Disk: 4 GB free space Memory: 4 GB RAM Optical Drive: DVD-ROM (for box installation) Others: OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended) Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi) Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2 Note: Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.